Saturday, February 18, 2012

THE FRAGRANCE - EMPORIO ARMANI DIAMONDS


EMPORIO ARMANI DIAMONDS

I am sure many of you would have used this. Now this is what i think.

My First Impression

This perfume was gift from my brother who lives in uk. I sprayed perfume onto my hand my first impression was not good at all. I could smell was baby cologne. I didn’t smell my hand again just left it not thinking anymore of it.


Half an hour later just taken my hand near the nose I was wowed by gorgeous scent.
Secrete behind that you have to wait for few minutes for the cologne smell go away.





DOES IT LOOK NICE
Yes,
   
It comes in really nice ivory glitter square box. Inside you Get the shower gel and Body lotion with perfume.
I was very impressed with 
packaging of the Armani diamond.   I mean who wouldn’t?
Its slightly look like giant diamond with a clear glass bottle. Girls used say diamonds are girl’s best friend. 
:P


                                                                                                                                               LET’S SAY ABOUT BODY LOTION AND SHOWER GEL                         


Shower Gel
The shower gel smell heavenly. :-) just like perfume but much more stronger. It has a watery texture so you have to be careful when pouring it out onto the hand. just few drops enough for fresh whole day. Bathroom will smell of your perfume all day :D


Body lotion

It smells very pleasant just like the perfume. very moisturising .make skin feel like silky. just a little of your arm is enough for the day.

     

                                  
HOW LONG LASTING

It stays on for most of the day so you don’t need keep topping upon perfume.
The perfume, shower gel and body lotions are have a long lasting  Fragrance, The perfume stay on your dress even after one wash.


IS IT EXPENSIVE.

YES,
Everyone knows Armani brands are bit expensive. Am not surprised with how popular this perfume is. well known Brand.
my brother bought 100ml bottle for £56 , srilankan rupee almost 11000 bugs.
Really expensive but  still worth for money. 

                                                 



WILL I RECOMMEND IT?
  YES,
                                                                             Always gotten so many compliments and inquiries everywhere, I go for the lovely fragrance.All are positive Comments.
                                                                                It’s a perfume women would really like so perfect gift for a women. :D






                                                   
                                                         Have you used this?
            Hope you like my idea , Please share your own thoughts and Opinions here.


                                       Have a Big Idea Day :-)


        

2 comments: